EverScholar 2020 Registration is now open!
The courses are proving to be extremely popular – already! A few spots remain open. We will start a wait list when the courses fill. Registering on the wait list will give you priority if we offer these courses again next year or in the future. Please be aware that in past years, there are almost always people admitted to the course from the wait list, so it is worth your while to register for the wait list if your course is full! There is no charge to be on a wait list.
Here’s how to register:
- Click on the picture on this page (below these instructions), or its title, associated with the course you are interested in.
- Adjust using + and – for the number of people you are registering (for the “American Founding” course you also select an accommodations option from the pull-down area – the default is pre-selected, which is double occupancy).
- Click “Add to Cart”
- If you want to add another course, return to this page (click the “Register” menu at the top of the page) and repeat steps 1-3 for that course. If not, proceed to step 5.
- When done adding courses, click “View Cart” near the top of the page, or select the cart menu (picture of a cart) from the menus near the top of the screen
- You will be taken to your Cart. Note that only a deposit for each person in each course is required at this point. Click “Proceed to Checkout”
- Follow the checkout instructions.
Note that only a deposit is required at this point; and please note the generous refund policy which allows you to register without worries.
Thank you for your interest in EverScholar!